Despite growing up with dogs and helping train many for family & friends, I ended up adopting some dogs who were exhibiting severe behavior issues. After working with a few local dog trainers and getting no results, it didn't take long to begin feeling frustrated and hopeless.
I later researched and began shadowing some of the best dog trainers around, studying extensively on behavior modification and dog ethology. Even today, I continuously strive to improve my training methods and further my education by continuing to attend schools, seminars, and workshops with other respected dog trainers and behaviorists.
Over the years, I've worked to create training programs that offer the best solutions to even the most challenging dog issues, enabling me to help dogs that other trainers have given up on or are unwilling to work with. If you are ready to transform your dog and your life, I am ready to help!
Here is a partial list of my certificates, course work, and memberships:
- Certified ForceFree Method™ Dog Trainer
- Certified Pack To Basics™ Dog Socialization Instructor
- Cesar Millan's Foundation Training
- Ian Dunbar's Growl Class for Reactive Dogs
- Sarah Kalnajs' Language Of Dogs
- Grisha Stewart's Behavior Adjustment Training
- Marc Goldberg's ForceFree E-Collar Method
- Martin Deeley's E-Touch E-Collar Method
- Chad Mackin's Dogmanship
- Tyler Muto's Dogmanship
- Nelson Hodges' Relationship Based Behavior Modification
- Heather Beck's Dealing with Difficult Dogs
- Jen Freilich's Dog Trainer Shadow Program
- Duke Ferguson's Art of Attention
- Michael Ellis' Obedience Intensive Course
- Jay Jack's Dog Rehab Thru Relationships
- Lori Culpepper's Nosework/Scentwork
- Leslie Horton's Service Dog Training
- Teri Ann Tate's Pet CPR & First Aid Clinic
- International Association of Canine Professionals (IACP)